Clínica Arquero’s cosmetic line

Clínica Arquero’s cosmetic line

After two years of research, Clínica Arquero has recently put its cosmetic line Medical Beauty on the market.This cosmetic line is based on two main pillars: the selection of the best active ingredients and an experience which is guaranteed by Dr. Arquero’s 20 years of experience in the field of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine.

We have tried his creams at Ultimate and we don’t hesitate in recommending his rose hip oil of exceptional purity (99.5%). The remaining 0.5% is vitamin K which acts as an anti-oxidant.

The rose hip used for Dr. Arquero’s oil comes from Chile’s Lake District. It is obtained through the first cold-pressing system, which is the same system used for highest quality extra virgin olive oil, in order to avoid altering its properties and purity.
30 ml., 48 €. To be found in aesthetic centers. Shop online at

About the author

Medical Beauty

Leave Your Comment

All product prices are VAT included. Shipping to Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla is not available. Dismiss